I haven’t tried this myself, but it looks like a great option for parents who are on a budget and still want to provide balanced, nutritious meals for their family (don’t we all?). For $5/month you can:
- Create an easy, affordable, healthy family meal plan for a week;
- Find concise and easy-to-follow recipes;
- Print a ready-made grocery list for the week’s meals;
- Buy a week’s worth of groceries for 4-6 people for $75;
- Refer a friend to E-Mealz.
Though I think Husband and I do a pretty good job of creating weekly menus and shopping frugally, I know some people struggle with this very thing, and I think this website might prove to be a helpful tool for them. If you’ve tried this, or do end up giving it a try, let me know what you think!